Character Creation Requirements
Okay first off a few guidelines for creating a character,
1) Come up with who and what your character is and get the concept cleared with me. We are not going to be doing a super high powered campaign, no one is going to start out with a leg up over anyone. Backstories can (and should) be fun or interesting, but remember that you are starting out as an unproven adventure at level 1.
2) When rolling your ability scores, use 4d6 drop lowest.
3) After completing this, make sure your total modifier bonus isn’t more than +10 before applying racial bonuses.
4) Pick your class if you haven’t already, and follow basic character creation steps.
5) If you are using a specific class archetype, get it cleared with me.